Monday, May 14, 2012

QUICK Thank You Gift

I've got a really QUICK idea for a "Thank You" gift. The end of the year seems to bring so many people I need to say "Thank You" to. It seems every time I turn around there is another person I should recognize. Look what my kids took to school today...


How cute is that vase? I found the tags last week at a scrapbook store and fell in love! It would be pretty simple to make your own copy with a popsicle stick and some small alphabet rubber stamps. Of course, it was much easier to take them out of the package and thread them on the bakers string. Don't get me wrong...I am all about saving money. I know I could have done this cheaper on my own. Sometimes, however, it is better to just get the job done quickly and done well.


I clipped a couple roses from our yard and we were off to school! The only supplies I actually purchased were the "Thank You" tags for $2.25...not a bad price for 4 "Thank You" gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi